Refurbished TEM OPERA Fm broadcast transmitter 1500 watt
Power output: 0-1500 watts
Power supply: 220v
Entrance: mpx sca1 sca2
Overhauled by the manufacturer, excellent condition
This transmitter operating in the 87,5÷108 MHz band, Out 1500 watt.
Operating frequency can be set up in a few seconds by the synthesizer. The equipment is fully microprocessor controlled.
These transmitters are ideally suited for unmanned stations, in fact they do not require periodically maintenance and are fully protected.
The installation is very fast and maintenance very easy.
- Wideband circuits amplifiers with MOSFET technology
- Built-in exciter with digital frequency synthesiser and stereo encoder built-in
- Automatic fold-back ROS protection
- 2 levels of temperature protection
- RF 1500W MOSFET amplifier for high redundancy
- LCD display to check all operating parameters
- PFC switching power supply for highest reliability and efficiency
- Sealed duct cooling air with two blowers
- Easy removable double blower
- Harmonics filter built-in
- Air filter easy removable and washable
- RS232 facility to control the transmitter by “hiper terminal”
– Whith Remote control by GSM modem
Operating voltage 230VAC +-}10 %
Cooling Forced air with two built-in blowers
Line power <2100VA
Operatingl temperature range -5° to 45°C
Storage temperature range -40° to 50°C
Output RF connector 7/16”
Monitor RF connector BNC
Dimensions 485x132x625 mm
Weight 25 Kg
Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz
Frequency setting in 10KHz or 100 KHz steps
Setting mode by keys on the front panel
Frequency stability +-}500Hz/year
Frequency generation PLL synthesizer
Modulation type direct VCO frequency modulation F3
Nominal frequency deviation +-}75KHz
Deviation linearity in all frequency range +-}0.2dB
RF output power >1,6 kW
Reverse output power control limit 50 to 100W
Harmonics emission <-70dBc
Spurious emission <-95dBc
MONO (left and right) 30Hz to 15KHz
STEREO (by internal stereo generator) 30Hz to 53KHz
SCA + RDS 30Hz to 100KHz
Composite Mono or Stereo + SCA + RDS
Signal input MPX Composite
Input impedance 10Kohm unbalanced
Input connector BNC
Input level Adjustable
Audio frequency response (30Hz to 60KHz)) <0.5dB
Modulation distortion <0.2%
Signal to noise ratio >75dB
N. 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 RVR TEX 1000w, refurbished as new, perfect
- 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 Elenos ETG 1000w, refurbished as new, perfect
- 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 Elenos ETG 1000w, Indium Series, refurbished as new, perfect
- 1 – Transmitter FM 88/108 RVR TEX 1300w, refurbished as new, perfect
- 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 Elenos ETG 1600w, Indium Series, refurbished as new, perfect
- 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 RVR TEX 2000w, refurbished as new, perfect
- 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 Elenos ETG 2000w, Indium Series, refurbished as new, perfect
- 2 – Transmitter FM 88/108 RVR Pj series 2500w, refurbished as new, perfect
- 1 – Transmitter FM 88/108 Elenos 5000w, ETG series, refurbished as new, perfect
- 1 – Transmitter FM 88/108 Elenos 5000w, Indium series, refurbished as new, perfect
In addition to many other transmitters of all powers, refurbished as new and new.
Write to us and ask for news.
Request a quote for the transport, before making the purchase, sending address, email and phone number, it is sent worldwide.
If you need other types of equipment, send your email or whatsapp number, we will send you the archive link where you can view all the available devices, which we will publish to make the purchase.
Please note that the buyer is solely responsible for all charges and taxes to be paid for the importation of the object in his state of residence. The buyer will have to play this role and therefore who will (i) pay the customs fees, (ii) pay the taxes and fees due upon the introduction of the goods in the destination country and (iii) deal with the related procedures.
All sold electronic equipment are guaranteed to be in good conditions and perfectly working.
Before shipping the item, we always provide the buyer with a video of the operating test of the purchased equipment.
The equipment sold is sent to the buyer insured for the damages that could be caused by the courier during transport.
When the courier receives the equipment for transport, he verifies the contents and packaging of the package.
Upon delivery, the buyer is requested to check the conditions of the package received:
– If it’s open (or it seems to have been opened),
– If it has been re-packed by the carrier (adhesive tape of the carrier or different from the rest of the package),
– If it has been tampered with or ruined,
– If it is wet or shows traces of liquid.
Upon receipt of the package the buyer is asked to sign the delivery ticket “with reserve” by writing: “you accept with reserve specifying the reason (e.g. broken box)”.
If the buyer does not sign with reserve, he/she will not be able to appeal to the carrier to get the return of the paid price.
It is noted that the sold equipment, even if it travels with the courier at the risk of the buyer, is guaranteed by the transport insurance for the price paid.
So the buyer when he receives the package with the equipment purchased (damaged or not transported), is asked to collect the package by signing in the delivery ticket that “you accept with reserve”.
Before opening the received package, the buyer is asked to take pictures of the package as well as of its eventual damages or tampering.
Afterwards, the buyer will have to make a video of the equipment purchased and check its operation.
If the buyer finds that the purchased equipment is damaged by transport and does not work, he must send the seller by e-mail no later than 48 hours after receiving the package:
1) No. 4 photos of the package received and any damage
2) No. 4 photos of the equipment damaged by transport
3) video of the equipment in operation
4) copy of the delivery ticket with the inscription “accept with reservation of control”.
With these data the seller will appeal to the courier insurance company to obtain compensation for damages suffered by the buyer.
In the absence of the above, the seller cannot ask the insurance company for compensation for damages suffered by the buyer and cannot help the buyer in recovering the price paid. In this case all damages will remain exclusive responsibility of the buyer and he/she will not be authorized by the seller to return the non-working or damaged goods.
Radio, electronic and electromechanical devices of all brands and types are repaired, free estimates, payment of repairable equipment exchanges are received.
If you want to activate on-air & on-line an radio station (anywhere in the world) and intend to have a partner that can help you reduce the issuer’s costs and spread music on your territory, contact us, we will find the best solution together.
If you are a radio broadcaster (anywhere in the world) and you intend to transmit our transmissions on your territory, contact us, we will find together the best solution.
If you have a company (anywhere in the world) and are interested in retaining your customers by spreading our broadcasts in your stores, contact us, we will provide technical information in order to spread our programs without the breaks advertising or with the sun your advertising.
To know what taxes to pay (Customs, VAT) for the purchase of the equipment, before paying , indicating if you are a company if you have a VAT number, if the equipment must be shipped to Europe or in the rest of the world !!
Italia + 22% iva
Extra UE no tax
Intra UE with VAT / TVA no tax
Intra UE without VAT / TVA + 22%